Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Idea

Hi everyone,

To those who follow my blog, you know it has been a while since I've last posted here. This can be due to the fact my life has been going great, but at the same time, I've come to the point in my life where I don't rant about it online. Just on my tweet account; but I digress. Instead, I've decided to change the idea and theme of my blog to one of my loves in life. Food. To some, that may not be as exciting as my roll up the rim rants, but I think it's something that I might enjoy doing.

I will try and get pictures of the food that I eat when I can, but otherwise, I'll just post about the great foods that I've eaten, or the great restaurants I've been to. I'll also include not so great foods and restaurant's I've been to as well.

Small disclaimer: These are just my opinions of course, so please take that with your grain of salt :P No pun intended.

Let me know what you think of this idea. I'll post whenever I go out to eat, and I have a few places I've been on trips saved up to tell you all about. Enjoy, and bon appetit!

4 comments:

Dan Durocher said...

I like this idea; it's much better than having a blog that describes one's various farts. Heh, that's a brilliant idea, maybe I should do that!

charissa said...

What? No sidebar link to your twitter account??

Unknown said...

DAN!!! This is awesome! Eating is one of my favourite past-times and when someone else cooks for you it's even better.

Anyway, hope you are well, drop me a line and we'll catch up.

HillBilly said...

Hey Dan this is a great idea but the only problem is i cant go to any of these eateries cause they are so far away!